The STORM Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need an addon that finds me quests, not tell me how to complete them

2 posters

Go down

Need an addon that finds me quests, not tell me how to complete them Empty Need an addon that finds me quests, not tell me how to complete them

Post by Deathkawa Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:33 pm

I already know about quest helper and carbonite and all that stuff, i dont want an addon like that, i need an addon that has a built in database of every quest in the game, and tells me where to go to get quests for my lvl, for example: lets say that i cant find anymore quests in outland for my lvl, i need an addon that will tell me quests that i can do for my lvl so i dont have to waste hours looking for a new quest city.
Deathkawa
Deathkawa
Cyclone

Back to top Go down

Need an addon that finds me quests, not tell me how to complete them Empty Re: Need an addon that finds me quests, not tell me how to complete them

Post by The Jewker Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:08 pm

i dont think 1 exists just use wowhead it lists all lvls you can get quests at in each town
The Jewker
The Jewker
Admin

https://stormguild.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Need an addon that finds me quests, not tell me how to complete them Empty Re: Need an addon that finds me quests, not tell me how to complete them

Post by Deathkawa Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 pm

actually i believe i just found one...its called everyquest
Deathkawa
Deathkawa
Cyclone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down