The STORM Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mario Sunshine & a few life things...

3 posters

Go down

Super Mario Sunshine & a few life things... Empty Super Mario Sunshine & a few life things...

Post by Whirhelmina Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am

Basically I'll be busy for a while with finding work and a few other things (bleh hectic life). During my free time I will be playing Mario Sunshine because I am a noob and have yet to play it. I'll be back once I beat it and finish sorting out a few things with life. (Gah what a bitch!) Anyways, I expect anywhere from 3-10 days. I'll be back then. I will still be checking this site so I'll only be half gone x3 (I'll upload the new screenshot tomorrow morning)
Whirhelmina
Whirhelmina
Typhoon

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Sunshine & a few life things... Empty Re: Super Mario Sunshine & a few life things...

Post by The Jewker Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:58 am

ahh that game was fun but had its retarded moments like getting to bowser piloting that boat was not fun >_> though fighting a giant manta ray made of sludge in a hotel now that was fun
The Jewker
The Jewker
Admin

https://stormguild.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Sunshine & a few life things... Empty Re: Super Mario Sunshine & a few life things...

Post by Lovecraft Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Take your time, Whirly. RL first.
School is coming up for me here soon, I'll be absent myself by the 20th
Lovecraft
Lovecraft
Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirhelmina Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Mario Sunshine = short...
Bowser fight = lame...
Game...2 stars...
Overall...too easy and short. Hover feature made travel to easy

Whirly is back for free time WoW...xD
Whirhelmina
Whirhelmina
Typhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down