The STORM Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does your computer room/area you use your laptop most in look like?

2 posters

Go down

What does your computer room/area you use your laptop most in look like? Empty What does your computer room/area you use your laptop most in look like?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Well, the image will be up when i clean it *bleh* but i live, sleep, eat, and play in a 40x40 Tree house.
Top that jewker!

Back to top Go down

What does your computer room/area you use your laptop most in look like? Empty Re: What does your computer room/area you use your laptop most in look like?

Post by The Jewker Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:20 am

youve bested me for now but i do have this nice hdtv with a ps3 and an entire wall covered in dvds and posters
The Jewker
The Jewker
Admin

https://stormguild.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What does your computer room/area you use your laptop most in look like? Empty Re: What does your computer room/area you use your laptop most in look like?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:29 am

Ok, Ok, My camera got stolen. So no video!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Jewker Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:47 pm

that sucks at least yours was stolen not broken in half >_<
The Jewker
The Jewker
Admin

https://stormguild.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xalukiniman Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:48 am

hows the hell did that happen to a camera? o.O
Xalukiniman
Xalukiniman
Typhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down